Saturday, March 14, 2009

A nerd's romantic proposal.

Because I do so love anyone who can be considered a nerd, dork, geek, or goof I LOVED this the second I saw it.



Not only is it adorable and unique, but think of the time it took for him to hack into the game, create the characters using their own personal memories, and still have it blend in with the rest of the game. Now that is what I call thoughtful! Not only did this have me smiling the entire time I even will admit that I caught a tear forming in the corner of my eye.

So to all you boys out there who are worried that your woman won't love your proposal, its the thought and the effort that makes it so romantic.

So share some of your own proposal stories with me! I can just never have enough warm fuzzy thoughts in my day!

Forever Dreaming,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment