Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cakes to Talk About

Sorry about not posting for a few days but I was home visiting some family. Today, however, I am having a major sweet tooth so I thought I'd share some delicious looking cakes that I'm dreaming about tasting. Be sure to post a comment and tell me which one you like best!

First, we'll start with the traditional wedding cakes. I found these four on Martha's website.




These three I found on the Better Homes and Gardens wedding website.


Now of course my budget ($5000) won't allow for most of these gorgeous cakes but I can use them as inspiration and either try to find something smaller that looks similar or try to make it on my own.

Which ones do you like? These seven are my current favorites and I just can't make a decision! Good thing I have lots of time! :)

Forever Dreaming,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment