Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hello World!

Hello virtual friends! Welcome to my first blog post. I figured I'd start with a little introduction, so here we go!

My name is Katelyn. And while I am not officially engaged, my boyfriend and I have had the discussion and at this moment are "engaged to be engaged". Actually I almost passed into the realm of officially engaged last Christmas but unfortunately my beloved felt that he had ran out of time to do what he had planned. And while I am stuck somewhere in between dating and engaged, I have been bitten by the wedding bug and have become a tad bit obsessed with all things planning related. So in this blog I will mostly be posting interesting wedding ideas, tips, DIY projects, and anything else I can come up with.

As for myself personally, you will find that I am a big kid at heart; a girl in love with fairy tale endings and knights in shining armor. I love holidays, cartoons, pretty things, and nerdy boys. I'm a bit of a dreamer, very competitive, and a little naive. I have a bunny named Austin, a goofy but adorable dog named Boo, and a love for anything goofy and fun.

And of course I love to make new friends so feel free to comment or e-mail and of course stay tuned because you never know when you'll find that perfect idea for your walk down the aisle!

Forever Dreaming,
Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. Welcome and can't wait to read more! Thank you for the link love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start saving now!!! Seriously, even if your parents are paying for everything! Save 200+ a month. It will really help out with wedding costs.

    ReplyDelete