Monday, August 2, 2010

Venue Search Continues: Morgan Creek Golf Club

I went to the Morgan Creek Golf Club today. And I think I may have found the venue! I took some pictures so you guys can see and so I can show my FH later tonight. But I am so excited. I loved Trinity, the sales rep, and the venue. Here's some pictures:
This is the ceremony site. Notice the pond in the background...it has duckies. :)
This is the inside of the reception area. Those gorgeous drapes and chandeliers are there permanently so you save on the decorations. You get to chose from a bunch of colors for the linens with no extra charge and the carpet design isn't that bad either.
A close up of the chandelier. I love it!

So now all I have left to do to finalize this venue, is get my FH there to see it. He's been busy with work and biking up in Tahoe so hopefully later this week I can lure him away. :) Oh and next Tuesday we get to go and try some of the food. Yum!

Forever Dreaming,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment