Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wedding trends to dream about...

There have been a few trends that seem to keep popping up as I look in bridal magazines or on bridal websites that I just love! So of course I had to share them with all of you. :) P.S. I got all the photos from the Knot.

1. I love the idea of honoring all the married or even engaged couples in a unique way at your wedding. I love how this wedding made the pictures into a gorgeous backdrop.

2. I love new and unique h'orderve ideas. Not a fan of the classics? Rock some new ideas by serving up you and your fiance's favorite snacks!

3. I also love personalized cakes. You've got personality (and so does your fiance) why not show it off? :)

4. I also love the idea of having a top your own cupcake bar as a desert table. And who doesn't like this little sign? lol

So there are my top four. I will probably try to do something like #1 in our wedding. What are some of your favorite trends right now? Feel free to send me a message or post up a comment.

Forever Dreaming,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment