Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Link Love

I have been a bad blogger friend...school, and work, and wedding planning oh my! But I recently met with a client whose daughter is getting married in Hawaii and they are doing all their planning via phone. Thank goodness I'm not, I don't think I could handle it! :) But anywho, I just wanted to show you all a few pics that are inspiring me right now...

For anyone who hasn't heard of these awesome ladies, I am in love with The Wedding Chicks Blog. In fact all these photos below I found on their blog, so be sure to check them out!

I absolutely cannot wait to buy my wedding lingerie! But then again
I have always loved shopping for sexy little under garments. :)

And check out this photo! Wouldn't this be great as a Save the Date?!

Oh and here's an interesting update, although the wedding is still 11 months away- I cannot wait to take my FH's last name! I'm thinking of making myself a new email address to hold myself over. Lol

Forever Dreaming,
Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment